This 14-page patient guide provides information on many aspects of lung transplantation. The tool is divided into the following sections:
- Why are lung transplants needed?
- Diseases and conditions that affect the lungs
- What kind of transplants can be considered?
- Can you be considered for lung transplantation?
- How will your transplant candidacy be evaluated?
- Benefits and risks of lung transplantation
- What will happen when you are...
The Roadmaps for Clinical Practice Series: Assessment and Management of Adult Obesity Primer is designed to offer practical recommendations for addressing adult obesity in the primary care setting. The primer includes 10 booklets plus clinical tools and patient handouts.
The primer offers practical advice on:
- Evaluating patients for current and potential health risks related to weight—beginning with a measure of the body mass index (BMI)