This summary for patients addresses breast cancer treatment in women who are pregnant, nursing, or have just given birth.
The summary addresses the following topics:
- General information about breast cancer and pregnancy
- Stages of breast cancer
- Treatment option overview
- Treatment options by stage
- Early stage breast cancer (stage I and stage II)
- Late stage breast cancer (stage III and stage IV)
The Roadmaps for Clinical Practice Series: Assessment and Management of Adult Obesity Primer is designed to offer practical recommendations for addressing adult obesity in the primary care setting. The primer includes 10 booklets plus clinical tools and patient handouts.
The primer offers practical advice on:
- Evaluating patients for current and potential health risks related to weight—beginning with a measure of the body mass index (BMI)