This pamphlet provides information on how to reduce alcohol consumption. It addresses the following topics:
- How to cut down on your drinking
- Steps to help you cut down on your drinking
- Write your reasons for cutting down or stopping
- Set a drinking goal
- Keep a “diary” of your drinking
- Tips to help you cut down
This chart enables women to record their basal (resting) body temperature to help them know their fertility pattern and see the changes from month to month.
To use this chart, women can do the following:
- Plot their basal body temperature on the graph for each day of their menstrual cycle
- Connect the dots from day to day to see a pattern, enabling them over time to see when they tend to ovulate
This Small Steps. Big Rewards. GAME PLAN kit describes the steps that consumers can take to prevent diabetes and live a longer, healthier life. It is based on the lifestyle modification strategies used in the diabetes prevention program, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.
This kit includes the following information and tools:
- Overview of the Small Steps. Big Rewards. GAME PLAN
- Am I at risk for type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes?
The VERB Web site offers many interactive features that will help “tweens” get active. It offers fun games, interesting facts, photo journals, and blogs.