The Comprehensive Clinic Assessment Software Application (CoCASA) is a tool for assessing immunization practices within a clinic, private practice, or any other environment where immunizations are provided. This software is designed to be used in conjunction with the Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, Exchange (AFIX) strategy. CoCASA has data entry and import capabilities. After immunization data have been entered into CoCASA, data analysis capabilities can be utilized to pinpoint strengths...
This one-page flow sheet assists providers in scheduling followup care for patients with colon cancer. It enables providers to record the following information:
- Date of diagnosis
- Dates and values of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) testing
- Target dates for counseling visits, computed tomography (CT) scans, and colonoscopy
This pocket guide is condensed from Helping Patients Who Drink Too Much: A Clinician’s Guide, a 30-page guide prepared by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) . It is organized into the following sections, using flowchart or tabular format:
- How to screen for heavy drinking
- How to assess for alcohol use disorders
- How to conduct a brief intervention (for at-risk drinking and for alcohol use disorders)
- What’s a...