The Oregon Heart Failure GAP (Guidelines Applied in Practice) Toolkit contains a variety of tools, some for clinicians treating patients suffering from heart failure, and others for heart failure patients themselves.
- Clinician tools:
- Clinician guide to heart failure treatment - For primary care clinicians
- Tips for increasing effectiveness of interactions with patients
- Sample heart failure visit template
- Patient tools:
- How to care...
This tool outlines how the Federal Government intends to prepare, detect, and respond to the threat of pandemic influenza, whether it results from the avian flu or another influenza virus.
This tool addresses the following topics:
- President's letter
- The pandemic threat
- The National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza
- Pillars of the national strategy
- Implementation of the national strategy
- Preparedness and...
This Small Steps. Big Rewards. GAME PLAN kit describes the steps that consumers can take to prevent diabetes and live a longer, healthier life. It is based on the lifestyle modification strategies used in the diabetes prevention program, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.
This kit includes the following information and tools:
- Overview of the Small Steps. Big Rewards. GAME PLAN
- Am I at risk for type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes?
This Web site presents information about tuberculosis (TB). It is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) National Prevention Information Network (NPIN).
This site provides information on the following:
- What’s new in TB
- TB today
- The changing epidemiology of TB
- Populations most affected by TB
- Challenges to TB elimination
- TB elimination and control today
- Making the connection