This tool produces customized Medicaid fact sheets by comparing each State to the United States or to any other
State in terms of demographics, health resources, and Medicaid enrollment. Other options include:
- Download, e-mail, or print a PDF of the Medicaid fact sheet
- Create Medicaid fact sheets for all 50 States and D.C.
- Create a Medicaid fact sheet with State lows and highs
The topics displayed on the fact sheet are automatically updated when...
The Toxic Substances Portal gives access to the best science, the latest research, and the most important information about toxic substances and how they affect health including:
- Exposure risks
- Associated health effects
- Related Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry health studies and assessments