This Web site presents information about tuberculosis (TB). It is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) National Prevention Information Network (NPIN).
This site provides information on the following:
- What’s new in TB
- TB today
- The changing epidemiology of TB
- Populations most affected by TB
- Challenges to TB elimination
- TB elimination and control today
- Making the connection
The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) is a family of health care databases and related software tools and products developed through a Federal-State-industry partnership. The HCUP databases, which are available for purchase, bring together the data collection efforts of State data organizations, hospital associations, private data organizations, and the Federal government to create a national information resource of patient-level health care data. HCUP databases contain a core...
This tool produces customized Medicaid fact sheets by comparing each State to the United States or to any other
State in terms of demographics, health resources, and Medicaid enrollment. Other options include:
- Download, e-mail, or print a PDF of the Medicaid fact sheet
- Create Medicaid fact sheets for all 50 States and D.C.
- Create a Medicaid fact sheet with State lows and highs
The topics displayed on the fact sheet are automatically updated when...