Medal.org has compiled and manages the largest pool of algorithms and computational procedures for health care evaluation, treatment, and administration. This resource consists of more than 17,000 authentic algorithms and computational instructions categorized into 45 medical specialties for all aspects of the medical field, complete with authoritative documentation and references for each algorithm.
- Pulmonary medicine and...
This tool presents questions that patients can ask their doctors about heart health, as well as a quiz for assessing heart attack risk. It is part of the Heart Truth campaign to raise awareness about heart disease among women.
This fact sheet, part of The Heart Truth campaign, provides steps that Latina women can take to protect their heart health.
This fact sheet addresses the following topics:
- Risk factors for heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High blood cholesterol
- Physical inactivity
- Questions to ask your doctor
This tool, part of The Heart Truth Campaign, presents 10 recommendations for women’s heart health.
This Web page identifies drugs that prolong the QT interval and/or induce torsades de pointes ventricular arrhythmia.
This Web page provides links to view drug lists in the following categories:
- Drugs with risk of torsades de pointes
- Drugs with possible risk of torsades de pointes
- Drugs to be avoided by congenital long-QT patients
- Drugs unlikely to cause torsades de pointes
Each list can be sorted by brand or generic name. Drugs are listed...
This guide, part of The Heart Truth campaign, provides up-to-date information on women’s heart disease and practical suggestions for reducing the risk of heart-related problems.
This guide addresses the following topics:
- The heart truth
- Finding out your risk
- Major risk factors for heart disease
- Other factors that affect heart disease
- Taking control
- An action plan for heart health
- A family plan for heart...