This tool enables users to perform a full-text search of profiles for bulimia nervosa treatment centers in the United States. Both inpatient and outpatient centers are listed.
Users can browse centers by the following options:
- Text search
- Alphabetically by facility name
- Facility setting
- Years as a bulimia treatment center
- Medical doctor on site
- Private insurance accepted
- Treatment type offered
This tool kit provides information for clinicians on preventing fetal alcohol syndrome. It contains information on how to screen and advise patients about the risks of drinking while pregnant and encourages the use of effective contraception among patients who continue to engage in risky drinking behaviors.
The tool kit includes screening and brief intervention tools for the clinican and one-page patient education handouts for download.
Tool kit components include:...
This educational kit is intended for nurses, midwives, and other educators who make presentations on food safety for pregnant women. The materials are available in English and Spanish.
The tool kit contains the following materials:
- Educator’s resource guide
- Pregnancy and foodborne illness: Frequently asked questions
- Four simple steps to food safety
- Foodborne risks for moms-to-be
- Special precautions for moms-to-be
This fact sheet provides information for pregnant women who have tested positive for group B streptococcus (GBS) on how to protect their babies during pregnancy, when their water breaks or labor begins, and after the baby is born. It also includes GBS symptoms that babies may exhibit.
This brochure includes information about group B strep (GBS) and steps that pregnant women can take before they go into labor and when their water breaks to prevent their baby from being infected with GBS.
- What is GBS?
- Being a carrier for these bacteria does not mean you have an infection.
- Ask your doctor for a GBS test when you are 35 to 37 weeks pregnant.
- The antibiotic is only given during labor.
- What you can do before...