This database enables users to view and print a personalized chart comparing Medicare health plans in their area and provides information about the various types of Medicare plans.
This tool offers the following options:
- Find and compare Medicare health plans (includes original Medicare plan and Medicare health plans)
- Find and compare Medigap policies
- Enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan
- Access a directory of all Medicare health plans in your State or...
This 24-page report outlines recommendations for a manageable number of performance measures that States can use to assure the quality of integrated care in their contracts with special needs plans, which offer significant new opportunities to integrate Medicaid and Medicare coverage for beneficiaries who are dually eligible.
This report addresses the following topics:
- Overview of performance measurement for integrated care programs
- Center for Health Care Strategies...
This 68-page guide is designed to help consumers find and compare nursing homes. It can help families make the best choice when planning ahead or when they need to make an unexpected decision.
This guide includes the following sections:
- Important information if you have Medicare
- For readers who are helping another person choose a nursing home
- How to use this booklet
- Who can help answer questions?
- Choosing the type of...
This Web site provides consumers with detailed information about the past performance of every Medicare- and Medicaid-certified nursing home in the country. Other resources are available at the site to help consumers with their nursing home choices.
This Web site includes the following sections:
- Find–Search for nursing homes by:
- ZIP code
This 186-page chartbook is based on a broad review of recently published studies and reports, conducted to present a coherent picture of the quality of health care for elderly Medicare beneficiaries living in the community. The results are presented in 60 charts.
The topics in this chartbook are presented as follows:
- Summary and highlights
- Overview: Progress, gaps, and variations
- Challenges in measuring quality for the elderly population...
This interactive decision-support tool assists consumers who are considering signing up for Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage.
After answering a short series of questions on this Web site, users will learn the following:
- How their current insurance or other prescription drug coverage affects their options and rights under Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Whether they qualify for extra help with their costs under Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage...
This Web page provides users with information about their Medicare eligibility and enrollment. It includes the My Medicare Enrollment tool, which guides users through a series of questions and provides detailed information tailored to the user’s specific situation.
This Web page provides users with the following information on Medicare eligibility:
- My Medicare Enrollment tool
- General enrollment and eligibility
- General enrollment information