NHQRDRnet is an an interactive tool to explore data from the National Healthcare Quality Report (NHQR) and the National Healthcare Disparities Report (NHDR). This system allows users to access national and State data on the quality of, and access to, health care from scientifically credible measures and data sources.
With NHQRDRnet, users can:
- Display estimates from national tables that are specific to particular subpopulations (e.g., particular age groups, as well as estimates based on race, ethnicity, income, or education)
- Access data on particular clinical conditions such as asthma, diabetes, etc.
- Access data for different care areas such as lifestyle modification and palliative care
- Track and display trends over time for national estimates on selected measures, including dimensions of health care quality, stages of health care, clinical conditions, settings of care, and access to health care
- Display and download individual national and State data tables from the NHQR and DR Data Tables appendix
- Access data for quality of health care, access to health care, or priority populations
- Use the Search Tool to locate tables based on selected words, chapters, or type of table