Top Ideas from the 3x5 Exercise
During the Million Hearts™ Scaling and Spreading Innovation Event, attendees participated in an interactive exercise using 3x5 index cards. In this activity, they identified the top five ideas of the day to support scale up and spread activities related to the Million Hearts™ initiative.
- Involve other media outlets to share the stories of our innovators and the Million Hearts™ campaign
- Smart use of health care team, pharmacists, nurse, etc.
- Get more press on the successful innovations
- Invite patients/community members to become active members of quality improvement innovation development, implementation scaling and spread teams to provide their perspectives—i.e., move from continuous quality improvement (CQI) to participative quality improvement (PQI)
- Health care providers listening to patient innovators*
- “Community” data to share among “players”*
* Ideas five and six were equally ranked by participants.