Home Health Programs
Home Health Programs Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Home health visitation programs offer a range of services to improve the health status of individuals and families. These include assessments, education, and support, which create healthier environments for families to thrive.
The featured profiles describe two programs that provide home visits to conduct asthma assessments and health literacy education for low-income parents.
The featured tools describe workbooks, training aids, and toolkits for home health providers.
Also in This Issue:
- Comprehensive, Patient-Centered Program Incorporates Strategies That Help HIV Patients Maintain Their Health, Leading to Enhanced Adherence, Better Outcomes, and Fewer Deaths
- Imaging Protocol Sharply Reduces Overuse of Cervical Spine X-Rays for Emergency Department Trauma Patients
- County, City, and Community Agencies Support Childcare Centers and Parents in Improving Nutrition and Physical Activity Habits of Preschoolers
- School System Renovates High School Track and Promotes Its Availability to the Community, Leading to Increased Use by Students and Residents
- Family Caregiver Participation in Hospice Care Planning Meetings via Videophone Might Improve Understanding of Practices Related to Pain Management